- Custom Fit
- Product Reviews
These 21st-century clogs are crafted with comfort in mind. Mohop's High Wedge Ankle feature a 3.5" (89mm) handsculpted heel, ergonomically-carved footbed (including arch support!) and thick 1" (25mm) ultracloud padding. Our toe cap and adjustable ankle strap are composed of high-end vegan leathers and suedes made from 3-dimensionally layered nylon microfiber, similar to the natural structure of leather, resulting in the breathability of leather but with superior durability and eco-friendliness. Available in several color combinations, as well as custom colors by request, these shoes are amazing year-round, bare-legged or with tights!
Please note that our shoes are carved in our workshop from natural, sustainably-sourced American woods. Each pair will have a unique grain and possibly one-of-a-kind "beauty marks" such as knots or small checks.
Like our original patented Mohop shoes, each pair is made with your individual feet in mind. Handcrafted with love, you are guaranteed to have happy feet!
*Clog Silhouette available upon request
Production time for current High Wedge Ankle orders is 1-2 weeks! We make your shoes JUST FOR YOU at the time of your order!
SIZING - US whole and half sizes 5-13. Most people feel our shoe sizing is fairly accurate to standard US sizes. You can also choose from Narrow, Regular and Wide widths. If you'd like to double check, please click and print the pages linked below to "virtually" try your shoes on [BE SURE TO PRINT FULL SIZE BY SETTING PAGE SCALING TO "NONE" OR "FULL SIZE" IN YOUR PRINTER DIALOG BOX!].
****Hard to fit feet? Check out our custom sizing below and get a pair made to your exact footshape****
For more product testimonials, please visit our Etsy Customer Reviews page.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ORDER CUSTOM SHOES:
- a printer with standard letter or A4 paper
- a credit card
- a dark pen or marker
- a smartphone
1. Click here to print out the template. Be sure that your printer is set to print FULL SIZE (not "fit to page"). Verify the printout is the correct size by holding a credit card to the MOHOP graphic.
2. Align the back of your heel bone with the target near the corner of the printout. Place your foot on the sheet so your heel and the crotch between your big toe and second toe are both centered on the dashed line.
3. With your weight on your foot, trace around your foot twice, once with the pen straight up (perpendicular to the floor), and once with the pen angled under your foot. Please also mark your "toe crotch".
4. Find the "Upload File" at the bottom of the customization column and press "Choose File" to access your camera phone. From above, carefully align the template within the boundaries of the phone and take the photo. For an extra accurate upload, turn on the gridlines and align the grids (Iphone). If you'd prefer to order through a computer, you may need to first email yourself the photo so you can save it to your computer for uploading.
5. Wait for Mohop's robots and artisans to do our magic: making a totally unique, custom pair just for you!
*ALTERNATE METHOD: mail your foot tracing to us at the address below. Ideally, please trace your foot on our template and trace twice as described in step 3 above. If you don't have access to a printer, you can trace on plain paper, but please expect delays. Be sure to write your order number and name on your tracing!